What started as a drunken idea in a bar has morphed into this - a fantasy football podcast from me and my mates. The goal: make an interesting and entertaining fantasy podcast that might help you do alright, but hopefully not as well as me. We've heard what's out there, and we reckon we might be able to do just as well as those other duffers, maybe even better.



There's also some FC Tokyo stuff on here, but I now blog on all things Gasmen at On the Gas (click on link below).

Saturday, November 6, 2010

LMS Fantasy Podcast Episode 6

The Monsieur and Petrie, or should I say "Dave N'Zog Stanfield" joined me in the living room for Episode 6 of the Fantasy Podcast. With Gameweek 11 already underway this should be the episode that keeps on giving, as with midweek games on the slate for the first time this season, we previewed the next three Gameweeks.

 
We reviewed Weeks 9 & 10 of the Fantasy Premier League season, suggested a very novel approach for your wildcard if you're thinking about using it soon, previewed Weeks 11 - 13 and ran the rule over the L.M.S. Standings, which, again, for those of you not in the League, you can find here: (League) and here: (Head-to-Head).

Highlights included:
  • an in-depth discussion about the Premier League's most-renowned sex pests
  • the dog's now usual return from his walk
  • live commentary on an earthquake
  • Petrie professing his undying love for the female gym teacher at his school (stick around for the outtakes)
 Enjoy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm.... I see my chances of being anywhere near the top of the League come May 2011 are still not being taken seriously in some quarters.

    There's only one thing for it. I'm going to use a WILD CARD. At some point! And this my friend will open up a can of whoop-ass all over all of the Odakyu Rinkan stations.

    ReplyDelete