What started as a drunken idea in a bar has morphed into this - a fantasy football podcast from me and my mates. The goal: make an interesting and entertaining fantasy podcast that might help you do alright, but hopefully not as well as me. We've heard what's out there, and we reckon we might be able to do just as well as those other duffers, maybe even better.



There's also some FC Tokyo stuff on here, but I now blog on all things Gasmen at On the Gas (click on link below).

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LMS Fantasy Podcast Episode 9

I'm posting this far later than I'd hoped, as we recorded last Friday the 4th, but even though we've missed Gameweek 29, this Episode has some run as we preview all the way through to Week 33. The Monsieur and Marrakesh joined me back in the living room, and we went at it for over an hour, edited down to bang on 61 minutes here.

The rundown:
  • Part 1: The two Gameweeks played since our Cup 1/4 Final pod;
  • Part 2: The five teams that have the best sets of fixtures between Weeks 29 and 33 (the week the L.M.S. Cup Semis will be played). Also some players from those teams that could help your fantasy team.
  • Part 3: (from around 40:20 in) L.M.S. stuff, as we wrap up the Cup 1/4s, the H2H and Bairn running away with the League, while Mathew winds me up for a big pop at Chairboys manager Steve King.
Listen on the player below, download the mp3 by clicking on the LMS logo, or find us on iTunes - This episode will hopefully be up on there soon - search for "LMS" and you'll find us in Podcasts.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment