What started as a drunken idea in a bar has morphed into this - a fantasy football podcast from me and my mates. The goal: make an interesting and entertaining fantasy podcast that might help you do alright, but hopefully not as well as me. We've heard what's out there, and we reckon we might be able to do just as well as those other duffers, maybe even better.



There's also some FC Tokyo stuff on here, but I now blog on all things Gasmen at On the Gas (click on link below).

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FC Tokyo fans - On the move....to On the Gas!

We started this blog for our LMS Fantasy Podcasts, but as I got stuck into writing FC Tokyo match reports and analysis pieces, more and more its become about the Gasmen.

Fantasy Premier League...and a J2 team...maybe not the most natural of combinations. Therefore, after taking some advice from my learned colleagues, I've decided its time to divide and conquer, branch out, and start a Tokyo-specific blog.

So, from now I'll be posting on all things FC Tokyo over at
http://on-the-gas.blogspot.com and I've started that blog off by importing my Nine Months of Hell series from here.

I'll keep all of my 2010 Tokyo match reports and other posts here...but...
This blog will now focus entirely on the Fantasy Pods, and I hope you'll continue to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment