What started as a drunken idea in a bar has morphed into this - a fantasy football podcast from me and my mates. The goal: make an interesting and entertaining fantasy podcast that might help you do alright, but hopefully not as well as me. We've heard what's out there, and we reckon we might be able to do just as well as those other duffers, maybe even better.



There's also some FC Tokyo stuff on here, but I now blog on all things Gasmen at On the Gas (click on link below).

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LMS Fantasy Podcast Episode 1

As an absolute numpty when it comes to anything techy, its taken me a while to sort out how to get Episode 1 on here, but I think I've finally sorted it! Not sure if you'll be able to download it, but you can listen to the podcast via the link below, or click on the Podcast Logo to the right to take you to the website where its hosted.

It's a decent listen, 45 minutes, and we cover a few important things to consider before the season starts this weekend. And yeah, I made a mistake when we talk about the new own-goal rule, should've been Frank, not Trevor. You'll know what I mean.

So then, without any further ado, here it is, recorded last Friday, August 6, featuring reigning L.M.S. Champion Mathew, and the newest L.M.S. manager, Pete. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment